Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Shisha Tobacco Brands Reviews

Starbuzz: Starbuzz is by far the best brand I have tried. The tobacco is very juicy and a lot of the flavor are strong and unique.  Starbuzz has many variety so it is good for people who wants to try I recommend Blue Mist, X on the beach, Tangerine Dream+Pink, Code 69, and Melon Blue.  For this brand, I don't really like Pumpkin Pie, Capuccino, Peach and Cream, Bubble Gum (for bubble gum, Al Fakher is way better), and Chocolate Mint.  I don't think those flavor gives a good smell when you smoke it. Mango, Honey Berry, Margarita, and Banana alright but they don't have a unique smell unlike those mentioned above. Margarita smells like lemon instead.  Overall the Starbuzz tobacco is the best I have tried even though the price might be high, but if you are lucky you can get it around $16 for 250g. Usually it is ranged around $19-$21 for that same amount. **Click HERE to see more about Starbuzz recommendation**
Al Fakher: This brand is also good, but it doesn't have as many variation comparing to Starbuzz.  If you are just looking for good quality tobacco with an ok price, this is a good choice (the price is about $12 for 250g bucket).  The tobacco itself is very juicy, and some of the flavors are even better than Starbuzz, for example: Bubble Gum, Strawberry, and Grape.  Cherry is alright, and you can find similar smell of cherry in other brands.  Bubble Gum taste like real bubble gum comparing to Starbuzz ones, Strawberry has more tasty smell (like strawberry syrup), and Grape smells like those grape gummy bear jelly.  I have also tried Chocolate, but I don't like it that much (Personally, I don't like chocolate flavor tobacco of any brands).
 
Romman: A lot of people say that it is a very good brand, I have tried some but the only flavor I like is Pina Colada (it has a light coconut smell).  Many of reviews say Ivory coast (it's a mix of pineapple and grape fruit) is good but I didn't really like it that much.  Peach is alright, it has sour taste in it but personally I think other brands make better peach flavor.  Good Time is alright, but it's more like fruit mix flavor.  I got a sample of Cherry flavor, which is ok but I think it is similar to any other brands.  Overall it is alright, I have not tried everything yet but these are the flavors I have tried smoking and the quality of the shisha is pretty good, but the taste is not as good as I expected.
El Nakhla: This brand is not as expensive comparing to other brands, but the tobacco is very dry and doesn't give you unique smell.  I have tried grape, orange, strawberry, banana, mango, melon, coffee, cola, coconut, cherry, vanilla, and mint.  Flavors I would recommend for this brand is orange, cherry, and mint.  Actually those flavors are pretty much the same as other brands, and I don't think you can find any better.  If you are gonna mix mint in your shisha, this brand is very good, because it's dry and has a very strong mint so you don't have to put a lot of it and over fill your hookah bowl in order to make it refreshing.  I wouldn't recommend Coconut, Coffee, and Cola because they don't give a very tasty smell for smoking.  But if you are looking for an affordable shisha tobacco, this is one of the option. (The price is about $10 for 250g. box)
 

**I will be trying on Social Smoke shisha tobacco brand soon, so will post up a review on that as soon as I do^^.**
**Click HERE to find out more about where I buy my shisha!**

1 comment:

  1. Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and help others like you aided me.


    Buy al Fakher Shisha

    ReplyDelete