Monday, January 31, 2011

Top Starbuzz Shisha Tabacco Reviews

Top must have Starbuzz shisha:

Starbuzz is a very good brand for shisha tobacco made from the states; however, the price is pretty high comparing to other brands (if you're in the states you can probably find place that sells for about $16, but if you get from websites it's about $20). The tobacco itself is very juicy, so you will get a very good flavor (Although not as juicy as Al Fakher), but it has more variety. Here are top six shisha flavor I like the most.

Blue mist: some reviews say that the smell is pretty similar to Citrus mist, but I really like this one.  It smells like blueberry mix.  It is a very good flavor to start with for those who are not sure what to get. It is a good mix with mint shisha.

Code 69: I really like this flavor, it reminds me of Gobstopper candy that my uncle who came back from the states bought it for me when I was young. My bf said it smells like Cherry lifesaver candy.  For those of you who has never tried those candies, this shisha tobacco smells like a sweet n' sour candy (I would say it is like a mix of cola, lemon, and something like sweet candy).



Marlett: Is also a very good flavor to have. It's gotten a really good rating in the shisha website I always order from. It is very unique, comparing to Blue mist; however not as strong comparing to X on the beach. Personally, I think it smells like bubble gum (not bubble gum shisha flavor but real bubble gum).

 

X on the beach: was one of the first shisha tobacco that I got, and I loved so much. The smell is very unique and strong.



Tangerine Dream+Pink: These two are a very good combination, because Pink alone is too strong (however, Tangerine alone is good, but could be too plain).




Melon Blue: It's a new flavor that just came out around Dec-Jan, my bf bought this flavor for me to try and it's pretty good.  Personally, I think it is better than Sweet Melon. It smells like Sweet melon+blue berry. Sweet Melon itself is pretty strong, but this Melon Blue gives a light taste so it's not too melony.  If you're looking for a light taste of melon, it is a very good choice. I like to mix mint with it so it gives you a refreshing flavor.




*Mint: is a good combination with many flavors (most girls that I know like to mix mint in their shisha) I prefer low price ones such as Nakhla, since you don't really need to have a quality taste of mint, but this brand has a pretty strong mint flavor so if you're gonna mix it with anything make sure you don't put too much. Mint by itself won't give you any other taste and it's too minty so I don't recommend if you are gonna smoke it alone.

2 comments:

  1. good selection and review! wish we could have u place this at our blog! www.miamihookahs.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you.

    Shisha Hookah


    ReplyDelete