Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hookah For Starters

When I first started smoking shisha, I was suggested to buy small-medium hookah because it is good for traveling, which means it is light weight and you can smoke any where. The first one that I bought was called Mini Mya Hookah.  The Bowl is acrylic base so it is easy to carry around (and if you accidentally drop it, it won't break!).  The hose that comes with it is a Mya Wood Handle Hookah Hose, I really like it because it doesn't have a metal tip, and the hole is bigger so it is good to get a lot of smoke (some people prefer metal tip because it is good for cleaning).  It is very cheap (I got it in a clearance section for free because I bought a lot of shisha tobacco, but the price is around $54) comparing the the large size hookahs, which are at least $100.

Small/Medium/Large size?
I personally think medium size hookah is good enough because if it's too small you can't really put a lot of tobacco, and the tobacco burns out really fast (also, the ash tray doesn't really hold ashes so it falls when you brush off).  Big hookahs are good but it can sometime be too heavy to carry around. 

Glass base/ Acrylic base?

Either one is fine, I like it both because the acrylic base is not as heavy as the glass base. Since I am a very clumsy person, I drop my shisha (accidentally, ofcus) many times and it doesn't break. Most people/restaurant use glass base hookahs, they look better and have many cool designs!  They are a lot cleaner than acrylic ones.

Here is the picture of the Mini Mya Hookah.



If you love smoking shisha, you can finally decide on getting better ones.  There are many options available and many cool designed hookahs.

1 comment:

  1. MYA Hookah is becoming increasingly more popular day by day and gradually takes shape as the most popular brand in the hookah

    ReplyDelete