Wednesday, June 15, 2011

CoCo Nara Charcoals Review

I have been smoking Exotica coals for such a long time, and I was suggested to try Coco Nara Coals by my friend, and I love them! Coco Nara is charcoal made from coconut shells so it is 100% natural.  It is sad that it burns 3X longer than other coals, but in my opinion it last as long as Exotica.  But the thing I love this most is that it doesn't leave a mess after it burns out, unlike Exotica coals (leaves less than 5% ashes!). Also, the coals come in square pieces so you don't have to break them.

There are two types of shape for Coco Nara, flat and cube.  I have tried both, and I find that the flat ones are actually better because I usually use 3-4 coals of the cube coals to get the thick smoke, but for the flat ones I only use 2-3coals.  It could be different for other people but that's what I found out while smoking.

Some reviews say that Coco Nara is safer smoke comparing to Exotica because it doesn't contain CO2, but I haven been smoking Exotica for awhile, and doesn't fine that it's a problem at all.  I think it depends on the person.  But I am definitely going for Coco Nara charcoals now that I have tried them, because they are easier to handle and cleaner to use.
Find out more about Coco Nara coals, please visit www.coco-nara.us or contact order@coco-nara.us

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you.



    Shisha Flavors

    ReplyDelete