Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Other Good Natural Hookah Charcoals

These days I have been switching to try other brands, because Exotica is not available in the market in Korea and it's too bothersome to order online sometimes.  These are some brands I have tried, and I think they are a good substitute for Exotica.



Arab Coal:

I got this from Thailand (@Huay-Kwang Night Market) because Exotica is not available in the market in Korea.  This one is called Arab Coal, it is a product of Thailand so it's not available just any where but you can actually get more information on the sites (Here!).  It is very cheap comparing to other coals and very long lasting (similar quality to Exotica). This brand comes in thin rectangular bars, and very easy to break.  It has 3 different type of coal types (single, double, non-coated charcoal)  It's about $5 (150 Thailand Baht), so it is good for a substitute. (call to check again about the price)



Torch Coal

It is said to be a Japanese style coal. Each box contains 20 bars, and each bar can be broken up to 3 pieces.  It is available in the market comparing to Arab Coal (In Korea, I found at the foreign market in Itaewon 이태원). I don't know the official site for this type of coals but I think you can search online to find out more about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment